TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION JPJFOREST.COM
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR“) is JPJ Forest s.r.o., ID 28775104 , VAT ID No. CZ28775104, entered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in Hradec Kralove, Section C, Insert 26603, with its registered office at Usti 78, 507 91 Stara Paka (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Usti 78, 507 91 Stara Paka, Czech Republic. contact person: Jiri Komarek
phone: +420 773 202 321
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained in fulfilling your request
- name and surname
- email address
- billing and mailing address
- ID, VAT ID
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Personal information of third parties that you provide
- If you provide third-party personal information to the seller, it is your responsibility to inform the person concerned and to obtain their consent to these personal data protection conditions.
- Personal data that is processed automatically:
- When you visit the website, certain information may be collected about you, such as your IP address, date and time of access to the website, information about your internet browser, operating system or your language settings. Information about your behavior on jpjforest.com may also be processed, i.e. what links you visit on the website. However, information about your behavior on the website is anonymized due to your maximum privacy and therefore cannot be assigned to a specific user, i.e. a specific person.
- Mobile version:
- If you access the jpjforest.com website from a phone, tablet or similar device, they are optimized for these devices. In this case, your personal data is processed in a similar way as in the case of access from a computer.
- Camera systems at JPJ Forest s.r.o. headquarters:
- Recordings from cameras at JPJ Forest’s premises are also processed automatically.
- The facility is monitored by camera systems with online transmission and recording. Only the image is recorded. The cameras on the premises are both for the purpose of prevention and for the purpose of clarifying possible illegal activities. The operator of the camera system is JPJ Forest s.r.o., ID 28775104, VAT ID CZ28775104.
- Cookies, which are collected in order to measure website traffic and generate statistics regarding website traffic and behavior on the website, are assessed in the form of a group and in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- settlement of your request and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; in the event of a request, personal data may be required that are necessary for the successful settlement of the request (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Customer care: if you contact us with a question / problem, your data must be processed to answer / solve it. In some cases, personal data may be passed on to third parties.
- Improving services: Tools for testing various variants (so-called A/B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc. can also be used to optimize elements on and off the web (personalized advertising on third-party websites).
- Enforcement of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: Your personal data may also be processed because we need them to exercise our rights and legal claims (eg if you have an outstanding claim against us or if proof of delivery of the ordered goods). Furthermore, your personal data may also be processed because we need them for the purposes of inspections carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data storing period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiration of the personal data storing period, the administrator will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing accounting processing services
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in written form or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article I of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storages and personal data storages in paper form, especially encrypted storages, strong passwords, anti-virus programs in the case of storing personal data in paper form lockable premises without access by third parties.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an inquiry from the online inquiry form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full extent.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full extent.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on the website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 1.1. 2021.